Jobs For Engineers In Pakistan Information Technology University ITU Lahore 2020 has been announced for visiting faculty members have been announced.
Information Technology University ITU Lahore has a policy of equal employment so all eligible male and female candidates may apply for the positions as mentioned below. University gives an attractive salary package to its employers along with state of the art facilities.
For now Visiting faculty is required in information technology university Lahore for the following subjects.
- Computer Science
- Electrical engineering
- Linguistics/ ELT
- Computer Engineering
- Islamic Studies
- Business Studies
- Pakistan Studies
|Name Of Organization||Information Technology University ITU Lahore
For further details of Jobs in Information Technology University Jobs In Lahore 2020 please read below the article.
Visit us daily to keep yourself updated with the latest job information in Pakistan.
Details Jobs For Engineers In Pakistan Information Technology University ITU 2020:-
Here are the details of the vacancies announced against Jobs For Engineers In Pakistan Information Technology University ITU 2020 go further to see an advertisement for details.
- Qualification: Ph.D. or Master Degree or equivalent degree from any of the recognized institute or university recognized by higher education commission.
- Experience: Relevant Experience will be preferred.
- Age: Not Specified
Advertisement Jobs For Engineers In Pakistan Information Technology University ITU 2020:
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
Instructions For Applicants:
- Foreign degree holders must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the higher education commission HEC if selected for this job.
- Already serving candidates in any of the govt institutes or universities must provide No Objection Certificate NOC of the department.
- All application process is online so all applicants must fill out their applications online through the Information Technology University Lahore Jobs Portal as given in the advertisement.
- Applicants must fill all required information Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be given to applicants.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for tests and interviews.
- The university reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacant positions, not to fill or withdraw any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post, consider an applicant to serve in any of the lower grades or any other position.