Jobs in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020 has advertised an advertisement for the recruitment of Secretary.
Secretary Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Responsibilities
The job of secretary Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department is hereby challenging in nature, demanding, involving dedication, motivation, and high-quality legal expertise and professionalism.
The responsibilities of the Secretary is to supervise and manage the law department. He is also responsible for drafting and vetting of legal documents, interpretation of the constitution, ongoing legislation, and legal advice on the legal issues associated with Govt of Punjab.
Details Jobs in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020:-
Here are the details of the position announced by the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab read below for details.
- Qualification: Ph.D. or LLM or Bar at Law, or LLB (50% marks on the aggregate) or equivalent degree from any of the reputed and recognized university from the higher education commission Pakistan.
- Experience: In the case of LLB and Bar at law twenty-two years, in the case of LLM seventeen years, and in the case of Ph.D. fifteen years of experience is mandatory as mentioned below
- Legislative drafting.
- Law matters solutions and decision making as a judicial officer.
- As an advocate or civil servant.
- Teaching and research in law or law-related subjects.
Skills and Abilities: The applicant must demonstrate the following skills and abilities.
- High level of understanding of legal framework and understanding of the constitution.
- Understanding of civil and criminal justice system.
- Understanding of impacts of regulatory laws.
- Excellent expression and understanding of the English language.
Age Limit: 45 – 63 Years
Mode of Recruitment: Contract
Basic Pay Scale: BS-21 MP-I
Advertisement Jobs in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020
This advertisement of Jobs in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020 is published in Daily Dunya Newspaper on Tuesday 08 September 2020.
Application for Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab must reach the office by 25-09-2020.
How To Apply For Jobs in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2020
All interested male and female candidates may apply along with the following requirements.
- Attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates, degrees, awards, and experience certificates.
- Three Passport size photographs.
- Complete Curriculum vitae describing all your abilities, skills, and personal attributes.
- Statement why you want to join Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab.
- Already serving applicants in any govt/semi govt organization or corporation may send their applications through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted eligible applicants will be called for selection.
- Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab reserves the right to cancel all the processes without any reason.