Jobs in TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority has been announced here on this page Jobz Bazaar. Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is inviting applications from eligible candidates. Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Is Offering for the posts of Assistant Storekeeper, Electrician, Shope Attendant.
The Advertisement is published in Nawaiwaqt on Monday 10 February 2020.Last Date to apply for jobs is Thursday 20 February 2020.
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is a technical and vocational training authority founded by the Government of Punjab, Pakistan in 1999 to regulate the technical and vocational institutes of the Punjab. It was re-organized in 2010 by the act.
|Posted Date||10 February 2020|
|Last Date||20 February 2020|
TEVTA was formed through an Ordinance (No XXIV of 1999) promulgated by Governor of the Punjab which has now been replaced by TEVTA ACT (ACT X of 2010) Punjab.
To enhance global competitiveness in Punjab, through a quality and productive workforce by developing demand driven, standardized, dynamic and integrated technical education and vocational training service.
- Promote and provide demand driven technical education & vocational training.
- Re-engineer and consolidate the existing technical education and vocational training system under one management structure.
- Develop a dynamic technical and vocational training system to ensure horizontal and vertical mobility.
- Regulate and develop standards of technical education and vocational training including internationally recognized curriculum, examination and certification system.
- Upgrade teaching abilities, skills and knowledge of teaching staff.
- Upgrade teaching equipment to the required standards.
- Establish close relationship with various sectors of economy namely Agriculture, industry, Services and Commerce.
- Assess the manpower training needs in the context of domestic and global markets.
- Enhance the participation of Private Sector in training activities at Management level.
- Establish a system of public coordination through Boards of Management at District level, coordinating all institutions in the District and their administration.
- Motivate the local entrepreneurs to patronize the training programs of TEVTA institutions, provide on-the-job training facilities and employment to the graduates.
- Set up regular Monitoring/Evaluation & Feedback system for the vocational training and teaching education to respond efficiency to the existing and changing demand of the economy.
- Develop & regulate examination, Trade Testing & Certification System to ensure uniformity of Education & Training Standards.
- Prepare training plans, programs and projects keeping in view the local as well as foreign manpower training requirements.
- Study and propose changes in the existing training legislations.
- Develop and offer need-based short courses in the sector of new technologies to the Industry and also to offer services for solutions regarding associated production problems.
- Establish a staff development system to offer demand oriented teacher & instructor training and upgrading performance.